Thursday, September 3, 2009

Earn Free Procedures With Social Beauties


I have to admit I stumbled across this site, joined and did tons of reading before I would add it here to this blog. You may be wondering what social beauties is, it’s a social networking site that allows you to earn points that you can exchange for cosmetic procedures, cosmetics and much more.

About Social Beauties:

Many people wonder how they are able to offer services for free. According to their site instead of having vendors pay for advertisement they ask their vendors to offer services or to provide products instead. These services and products are then passed off to their members.

You are rewarded points based on your activity on the site, so the more interest you show the more points you will gain towards earning those procedures. What makes Social beauties unique is because they bring together everyone under one roof, qualified doctors, product manufactures and customers to name a few.

I would jump on this program as quickly as possible, remember it’s a social networking so you will also be gaining valuable information, earning points towards procedures and items, and making friends that share the same goals that you have. To Sign up Click Here, I hope the link I applied will connect my readers to my friends list on Social Beauties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free or Low Cost Plastic Surgery Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada